The first 3 to 6 years play a key role in children’s life. They begin to absorb the world around them and start blossoming. The early experiences of children affect their physical, emotional, cognitive and social development. So, it’s important that they get such an environment in which they can explore the world around them, play with others, learn to speak and listen to others. Preschool education is set up for this purpose.
Preschool is a stage from where the development of a child begins. It is the starting point of formal education and foundation for lifelong learning. At this point, children need a curriculum that focuses on all-round development. The CBSE UKG syllabus is designed to cater to this need. It builds a strong start to education and ensures children’s success. It also prepares them to tackle the challenges of upcoming primary education.
The CBSE UKG Syllabus integrates the various domains of development with the learning outcomes in such a way that it is compatible with the natural learning behaviour of young children of this age group. Here we have provided the detailed syllabus.
2) Reading words and sentences aloud. Children should interact in social conversations.
3) Children must use genie board, flashcards, oral interaction, written work, worksheets, storytelling, and enactment to explore their creativity.
4) Making sentences with certain words or structures, picture composition, and use of ‘in’, ‘on’ and ‘under’ in sentences.
5) Revision of the English language basics.
1) Knowledge of different types of transport
2) A visit to a police station or post office
3) Introduction to traffic rules and safety
4) Project on collecting a few living and non-living things
5) Introduction to air, water and sound pollution
Happy learning! Download “StudySolver Early Learn” app to access interactive and fun-loving animated videos.