Important Questions Class 12 Indian Economics Development Chapter Development Experiences India Neighbours
Free PDF download of Important Questions with Answers for CBSE Class 12 Economics Chapter -Development Experiences India & Neighbours prepared by expert Economics teachers from latest edition of CBSE(NCERT) books only by StudySolver to score more marks in CBSE board examination. You can also Download Economics Revision Notes Class 12 to help you to revise complete Syllabus and score more marks in your examinations.
1. What type of economic system is followed in China? Ans. Command economy model. In this model all critical areas of production were brought under state ownership in China.
2. Mention some examples of regional and economic groupings. Ans. SAARC, ASEAN, European Union (EU), G8 etc.
3. When were reforms introduced in all the three economies? Ans. Reforms in China were introduced in 1978, in Pakistan in 1988 and India in 1991.
4. Give the meaning of infant mortality rate. Ans. Infant mortality rate refers to number of infants dying before reaching one year of age per 1000 live birth in a year.
5. In which country, the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution was introduced? Ans. China
6. Between India and China, which country has higher value of Human Development Index? Ans. China
7. Mention the major reason for the low population growth in China. Ans. Introduction of ‘One Child Policy’
8. Name the programme started in China with the aim of industrialization. Ans. Great leap forward programme.
9. Which country has the highest life expectancy India, China or Pakistan? Ans. China has the highest life expectancy of 71.6 years.
10. Out of China, Pakistan and India, which country has the largest contribution of the service sector to the GDP? Ans. Pakistan.
11. Out of India, China and Pakistan, Which country has the highest workforce engaged in agriculture? Ans. India has the highest workforce (60%) engaged in agriculture.
12. Name any two indicators of human development. Ans. i) Life expectancy at birth ii) Per Capita GDP (PPP) in US $
13. Name any two indicators of comparative development. Ans. i) Growth ii) Human Development
14. Name the two areas of development where Pakistan has topped India. Ans. i) Less percentage of population below poverty line. ii) Percentage of population having access to improved water sources
15. Name the two areas of development where India has an edge over Pakistan. Ans. i) Skilled manpower ii) Per Capita GDP (PPP) in US $.
16. Define Special Economic Zone (SEZ)? Ans. It is a geographical region that has economic laws different from a country’s typical economic laws. Usually the goal is to increase foreign investment.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.