Examination for 10th
CBSE is a well known prestigious examination board in India, which conducts examination for 10th and 12th standard. The Chemistry practical exam syllabus is prepared by the CBSE board. The practical exam consists of 30 marks; therefore, students must prepare well to get good marks on the exam.
Chemistry is an interesting subject as it gives knowledge about the behaviour of matter, composition, properties, etc. The Class 11 Chemistry practical exam syllabus is designed by CBSE in such a way that it evaluates a student’s expertise thoroughly. The Chemistry Practical Class 11 is provided here. Students can read these practical notes to prepare more efficiently for the examination
PREPARATION OF STANDARD SOLUTION OF OXALIC ACID:
PURIFICATION OF SAMPLE OF A COMPOUND BY CRYSTALLISATION:
DETERMINATION OF MELTING POINT OF AN ORGANIC COMPOUND:
DETERMINATION OF BOILING POINT OF AN ORGANIC COMPOUND:
STUDY OF SHIFT IN EQUILIBRIUM IN THE REACTION OF FERRIC IONS AND THIOCYANATE IONS:
TO DETERMINE THE pH OF SOME FRUIT JUICES:
DETERMINATION OF THE CONCENTRATION (STRENGTH) OF A GIVEN SODIUM HYDROXIDE SOLUTION BY TITRATING IT AGAINST A STANDARD SOLUTION OF OXALIC ACID:
Stay tuned with StudySolver to get the latest notification on CBSE along with CBSE syllabus, sample papers, marking scheme and more.
B. Characterization and Purification of Chemical Substances
a) Determination of one anion and one cation in a given salt
b) Detection of ‐ Nitrogen, Sulphur, Chlorine in organic compounds.
Scientific investigations involving laboratory testing and collecting information from other sources.
• Checking the bacterial contamination in drinking water by testing sulphide ion.
• Study of the methods of purification of water.
• Testing the hardness, presence of Iron, fluoride, Chloride, etc., depending upon the regional variation in drinking water and study of causes of presence of these ions above permissible limit (if any).
• Investigation of the foaming capacity of different washing soaps and the effect of addition of Sodium Carbonate on it.
• Study the acidity of different samples of tea Leaves.
• Determination of the rate of evaporation of different Liquids.
• Study the effect of acids and bases on the tensile strength of fibers.
• Study of acidity of fruit and vegetable juices.