Cbse Class 7 History Chapter 10 Eighteenth Century Political Formations Important Questions
Chapter 10 Eighteenth Century Political Formations
When you look at the earlier maps for the external boundary of the Mughal Empire in 1700, and British territories in the mid-eighteenth century, you will see that the boundaries of the Mughal Empire were reshaped by the emergence of a number of independent kingdoms. Similarly, by 1765, the British had successfully grabbed major chunks of territory in eastern India. What these maps tell you is that political conditions in eighteenth-century India changed quite dramatically and within a relatively short span of time. From Chapter 10 of CBSE Class 7 History, you can also learn more about Eighteenth-Century Political Formations. Students can also use CBSE Class 7 History Chapter 10 Eighteenth-Century Political Formations Important Questions to revise the Chapter for the exam.
Given below in this article is the link to download the PDF version of the CBSE Class 7 History Important Questions from Chapter 10. Students can just click and access important questions.
Eighteenth-Century Political Formations
1. Which group of people challenged Mughal authority for the longest time in Aurangzeb’s reign?
3. Who sacked and plundered the city of Delhi in 1739? What did he do?
4. Write a short note about the impact of Nadir Shah’s invasion upon Delhi.
5 . Broadly speaking the states of the eighteenth century can be divided into three overlapping groups. Which are they?
6 . Give a description of the Nizam of Hyderabad’s personal troopers in 1790.
7 . In trying to consolidate their rule, why did Mughal subadars also want to control the office of diwan?
8. What is the description of Raja Jai Singh in a Persian account of 1732?
10. What are “Chauth” and “ Sardeshmukhi?”
11 . Describe the French Revolution.
12. Aurangzeb fought a protracted war in the ____________________.
13 . Guru Gobind Singh was the tenth Guru of the Sikhs. True or False?
14 . What were the offices held by Sa‘adat Khan?
15. Why did the Nawabs of Awadh and Bengal try to do away with the jagirdari system?
16. How were the Sikhs organised in the eighteenth century?
17 . Why did the Marathas want to expand beyond the Deccan?
18 . What were the policies adopted by Asaf Jah to strengthen his position?
19 . Which are the 3 prominent states that emerged after the decline of the Mughal empire?
20 . What are the developments of the Maratha kingdom under the Peshwa?
21 . Name the Telugu Warrior Chiefs. (a) Jathas (b) Misl (c) Nayakas (d) All the above
22. In which year did Aurangzeb die? (a) 1710 (b) 1700 (c) 1707 (d) 1725
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.