1. Which of the following produces citric acid?
2. Which of the following organism is nitrogen-fixing and found in rice fields in symbiotic association with Azolla?
3. Which of the following is used as a biofertilizer for soyabean crop?
4. A common biopesticide for preventing plants from butterfly caterpillars is
5. Yeast is used for the production of
6. Which alga can be used as food for the human being?
7. Which of the following microorganisms is not used as a biofertilizer?
8. Find the incorrectly matched pair
(b) Spirulina – Single cell protein
Sol: (a) Serratia – Drug addiction.
9. Trichoderma harzianum is useful for
(a) Bioremediation of contaminated soils
(d) Biological control of soilborne plant pathogens
Sol: (d) Biological control of soilborne plant pathogens.
10. Which of the following organisms is used in alcoholic fermentation?
Stay tuned with StudySolver Biology for more MCQs and other Biology related topics.