Typically, questions from various competitive exams are based on facts and definitions.
These MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of various biology topics. Human Physiology MCQs encompasses multiple concepts such as human digestion, nervous system, human reproduction, body fluids and circulation, etc. Typically, questions from various competitive exams are based on facts and definitions. Some may gauge your conceptual understanding; others might test your practical implications. We have ensured that we covered all important aspects when preparing our rendition on human physiology MCQs.
1. Name the site where digestion of proteins occurs.
2. Stomach epithelial cells in the body secrete ________
3. Night blindness and xerophthalmia are generally conditions associated with the deficiency of which vitamin?
4. ___________ are functional units of food absorption.
5. Where are the parotid glands located?
6. The maximum amount of carbon dioxide in the human body is transported as:
7. Which of the following organisms have book lungs?
8. Altitude sickness is typically caused due to:
11. Humans have _____ lobes in the left lung.
13. Which of the following statements are false?
14. The primary function of the cerebrospinal fluid is to:
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.