This process is carried out through several biological and physical process.
Nitrogen cycle is a biogeochemical process by which atmospheric nitrogen is converted into chemical forms to make it available for living organisms and is returned back into the atmosphere. This process is carried out through several biological and physical process. To know about Nitrogen Cycle and its processes in complete detail click on the link below. Link: Nitrogen Cycle
1. Which of the following statements is correct?
2. Nitrogen is absorbed by the plants in the form of
3. Nitrogen fixation is the conversion of
4. Important enzymes involved in nitrogen fixation are
5. Symbiotic nitrogen-fixing cyanobacteria are not present in
6. How many molecules of ATP are required to fix one molecule of nitrogen?
7. Ammonification is the formation of
8. Conversion of nitrates to nitrogen is called
9. Conversion of nitrites to nitrates is called
10. Conversion of ammonia to nitrite and then to nitrates is called
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.