The animal kingdom is a vast kingdom which includes all the animals in the world.
Animals are multicellular, heterotrophic, eukaryotic organisms which obtain nutrition from other organisms. The animal kingdom is a vast kingdom which includes all the animals in the world. These animals are classified into different phyla and sub-phyla based on their characteristics, to make their identification easier. Porifera is the most primitive animal group. The different phyla of the animal kingdom include- Phylum Arthropoda, Plylum, Annelida, Phylum Mollusca, Phylum Coelenterata, etc.
1. Which class has the largest number of animals?
2. Identify the characteristic of acoelomates
Also Read: Animal Kingdom 3. Salamander belongs to the class
4. Which of the following combinations is incorrect?
5. Flame cells are the excretory structures for
Also Read: Animal kingdom Subphylum 6. Phylum Porifera is classified based on
7. The canal system in sponges develops due to
9. Which group does not contain polyp?
Also Read: Animal Kingdom-Basis of Classification 10. Ascaris is characterized by
12. Notochord occurs throughout life and all through the length of the body in
13. Periplaneta belongs to which phylum?
Also Read: Kingdom Animalia 14. Which of the following characters is not typical to class Mammalia?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.