Living organisms are formed of several organic as well as inorganic biomolecules.
Living organisms are formed of several organic as well as inorganic biomolecules. The inorganic molecules comprise water and minerals, while the organic molecules comprise sugars, amino acids, etc. These biomolecules play a major role in metabolism. The living world is classified on the basis of their morphological features. This system of classification is called taxonomy. They are given different scientific names for their identification.
1. A group of plants and animals with similar traits of any rank is
2. Which is less general in characters as compared to genus
Also Read: The Living World 3. What is the correct sequence?
7. Binomial nomenclature was given by
Also read: Taxonomy 8. Species found in different geographical locations are called
10. The biologically cohesive unit of taxa is
Also Read: Diversity in living organisms 11. The scientific name of mango is
13. Energy flow and energy transformation in a living system follow
Also Read: Energy flow in the ecosystem 14. Energy transformation is never 100% efficient because of
15. The defining characteristic of living beings is
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.