Human Health and Diseases has quite a few essential concepts from an examination perspective.
Human Health and Diseases has quite a few essential concepts from an examination perspective. Moreover, past trends have shown that it carries 7.50% of weightage, with roughly 12-13 questions arising from this concept. Hence, we have provided a plethora of multiple-choice questions covering various subtopics. Our rendition of human health and disease MCQs helps you to prepare much more effectively. Furthermore, we ensure that new content is added, based on importance and relevancy.
1. Immunosuppressants such as _________ prevent transplanted organs from being rejected in recipients.
2. Both B & T lymphocytes are produced in the bone marrow; however, only the T lymphocytes travel to the ______ and mature there.
3. The _________ is at its largest in children, but with the onset of puberty, it eventually shrinks and gets replaced by fat.
4. Ascaris lumbricoides is a species of parasitic roundworm that lives in _________.
5. Which of the following diseases has been eradicated?
6. A kind of an injury or damage, which results in the premature death of all the nearby cells in a tissue or an organ through autolysis is called _______.
7. Hypochondria is also termed as_______.
8. The immune system comprises_______.
9. Which of the following is a viral disease?
10. Carcinoma arises from the_______.
11. Melanoma is a type of cancer that develops from _______.
12. Human Immunodeficiency Virus causes aids by attacking a type of white blood cell called_______.
13. Plague is caused by the bacterium _______.
14. Elephantiasis is caused by _______.
15. ___________ is an example of a stimulant.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.