AIDS is a potentially life-threatening illness caused by HIV.
AIDS is a potentially life-threatening illness caused by HIV. The condition significantly affects the body’s ability to fend off infections. If left unchecked, the disease can wreak havoc on the human body, often leaving the infected open to a host of illnesses ranging from tuberculosis and opportunistic infections to tumours. 1. Which of the following is a symptom of AIDS?
2. The first ever instance of AIDS was reported in
5. How many stages of HIV infection exist?
6. HIV is thought to have originated from
8. In individuals with HIV, opportunistic infections are:
10. Simian immunodeficiency virus is known to affect
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.