Physics is the study of matter, energy and their interactions.
Physics is the study of matter, energy and their interactions. It has many complex Mathematical calculations, formulas and theorems. The world of Physics keeps on changing with every new discovery. For Intermediate 2nd year students, Physics is an important subject, for those who want to pursue their career as a data analyst, lab technician, application engineer, etc. It is important to have skills and a good understanding of the subject, in order to score well in their examination. Competitive exam like AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Examination) and NEET (National Eligibility and Entrance Test) ask questions from intermediate 2nd year Physics syllabus, so it is advised to study Physics properly.
Important question of AP Intermediate 2nd year Physics provides students with an advanced level of questions, which will help scoring good marks in Physics examination. These important questions of Physics are beneficial from the exam point of view. Practice these important questions to know about the types of question asked in the examination, important topics and chapters with maximum weighatge etc. These important questions are most likely to be asked in the coming board exams.
Practising these important questions would clear conceptual knowledge and enhance subject knowledge. It is important for students to know the important topics covered in the AP Intermediate 2nd year syllabus of Physics to study efficiently. While studying for the board exam, students can plan accordingly, giving priority to the below-mentioned important topics.
1. Write the formulae for the speed of sound in solids and gases.
2. What happens to the force between two charges if the distance between them is (a) halved (b) doubled.
3. Write the expression for electric intensity due to an infinite plane sheet of charge.
4. Write the expression for the Torque experienced a dipole placed in an external magnetic field.
5. On what factors does the resistance of a conductor depends?
6. Number of turns in a coil are 100. When a current of 5A is flowing through the coil the magnetic flux is 1-6 Wb. Find the self induction of the coil.
7. State Ampere’s law and Biot – Savart law.
8. The half life of 58Co is 72 days. Calculate its average life.
9. Draw the circuit symbols of P-N-P and N-P-N transistors.
10. Define modulation. Why is it necessary ?
11. Define Doppler effect. Derive the expression for apparent frequency when the source is in motion and observer is at rest.
12. Explain polarization by refraction.
13. Derive an expression for magnetic field induction on the equatorial line of a bar magnet.
14. Derive an expression for the equivalent capacity when capacitors are connected in series.
15. The balance point in metre bridge experiment is obtained at 30 cm from the left. If the right gap contains 3.5 W, what is the resistance in the left gap?
16. Derive the balancing condition of a Wheatstone bridge.
17. Explain the working of a Nuclear Reactor with the help of a labeled diagram.
18. Describe how a Semi-Conductor diode is used as a half wave rectifier.
19. Describe the construction and working of a compound microscope with a neat diagram. Derive the expression for its magnification.
20. Describe the construction and working of a moving coil galvanometer. Obtain the relation between current and deflection of the coil. The resistance of M.C.G is 5W. The maximum current it can measure is 0.015A. How would you convert it into voltmeter to measure 1.5 volts?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.