Ap Board Intermediate 2Nd Year Chemistry Important Questions
Studying in Intermediate 2nd year has always been a task for students, as they have to deal with a great pressure, especially in the field of Science, as it includes subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, and Maths. Chemistry is an important subject as well as a complex one with many chemical reactions, problems diagrams, and many concepts. Thus, learning all these will need some extra work and students have to keep revising and practising to fully master the subject.
While students may not have enough time to prepare important questions by themselves, so we at StudySolver are providing well-organised important questions of Chemistry for Intermediate 2nd year that will help students in their exam preparation and also develop more interest towards the Chemistry concepts. These important questions of Chemistry are designed by subject experts, who have taken great care to follow the updated AP Intermediate 2nd Year Syllabus of Chemistry and exam pattern of AP board.
These important questions of Chemistry are an essential resource for students preparing for AP Intermediate 2nd year, as well for competitive exams like NEET, JEE Mains, etc. Several times these important questions for Chemistry are asked in the final exam and it provides reliable and quality knowledge to impact your exam preparation and revision.
1. (a) State and explain Kohlrausch’s law of independent migration of ions.
(b) What is order of a reaction? How is it different from the molecularity of a reaction? Give one example each for first order and second order reactions
2. (a) How is ozone prepared? How does ozone react with?
(i) PbS (ii) Moist KI (iii) Hg and (iv) Ag. Give equations.
(b) Write the balanced equations for the following
(i) NaCl is heated with conc. H2SO4 in the presence of MnO2
(ii) Chlorine is passed into a solution of NaI in water .
3. (a) Explain (i) Cannizaro reaction and (ii) Decarboxylation
(b) Explain the acidic nature of phenols and compare it with that of alcohols.
4. Explain Werner‘s theory of coordination compounds with suitable examples.
5. What are Schottky defects in crystalline solids?
6. Calculate the mole fraction of sodium hydroxide in 10% ww NaOH solution
7. How is change in Gibbs energy (DG) related to the emf (E) of a galvanic cell?
8. What is the role of cryolite in the extraction of aluminium?
10. What is catalysis? What are the types of catalysis? Give one example for each type.
11. Write short notes on (a) Analgesics and (b) Food Preservatives
12. Explain (a) Sandmeyer reaction and (b) Carbylamine reaction.
13. What is PHBV? How is it useful to man?
14. How do you distinguish between crystal lattice and unit cell?
15. Explain the structures of (a) XeF 4 and (b) XeOF 4
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.